Saturday, April 7, 2012

No posting in a long time!

So for anyone that happens upon this site, life has taken me in several sidetracks.  In June of 2011 I bought a project W8 airplane.  It was a fully welded fuselage, many components to complete an airplane, some unfinished wings, but was far from complete.  I got this airplane home and started working on getting things in order.  The airplane had never flown, the welds and workmanship up to this point looked good but needed finishing to get this airplane done.  I have a backlog of information that I need to place here and will try to do so over the next several days.  I have photos of the work that I have added to the project as well as some of my boring commentary.  I still have the W10 project that I started and will someday complete, but since this one is now an iron in the fire I will work on it first and learn some more about putting an airplane together. 






No comments:

Post a Comment